Jearise's DT day and our April challenge

Welcome to my post for the Chalk N Stock challenge that began Monday so you have a lot of time to get those awesome projects done and linked to this month's challenge. All we ask is that you use chalk somewhere in your project.

Chalk is a wonderful medium when it comes to coloring backgrounds or inking around your projects. I use it almost daily in my card making.

Here is this week's project using a hilarious digital stamp from Bugaboo stamps.

The Bugaboo digital stamp is Stella - birthday booger.  I used Pebbles chalk for her dress, hair and balloon and also the background and blue outer line. I then used blue chalk ink for the edge of the card to tie everything together.

Thanks for stopping by today and now head on over to Chalk N Stock and join the April Challenge. I can't wait to see your creations!

Happy Wednesday from Lorby's World.

No comments:

Post a Comment