November 15th - New Challenge Day

Today is a new chalk challenge here at Chalk n Stock, but before I show off the wonderful work of our design team and announce the challenge, I would like to announce the winner for the challenge we just completed entitled, "My Two Favorite Colors."

Our winner is Desire Fourie from Doing Life. Congratulations!

Now on to our next challenge which will run through November 28th.

ANYTHING GOES

That's right. Our new challenge is anything goes as long as you include chalk in your work. Here are some ideas from our fantastic design team to inspire you.

Katie http://www.ktsangels.blogspot.com/
 Jearise http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
 Lynda http://positive-force.blogspot.com/   Guest designer

All the digital stamps used for the DT projects came from Bugaboo Digital Stamps who is our awesome sponsor for this challenge and will be giving one lucky winner 7 digital stamps of their choice. Please pay them a visit to see all their digital stamp collection.

Rules for the Challenge:

Anything goes so you can use a digital stamp or be creative as long as you have chalk somewhere on your project.

Use Linky to link your project to this challenge

Acknowledge the challenge on your blog and describe where you used chalk on your project

You may enter up to two times for the challenge period and you may enter your project in other challenges.

Oh so simple, now go, use chalk and have FUN!


5 comments:

  1. Great projects ladies! Let the fun continue...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for making me the winner of the Favourite 2 Colours challenge. Such a pity I was the only entry - its strange that nobody are using chalks on their creations, as it is such a versatile medium to colour with and gives great soft colouring effects. The design team's creations are gorgeous once again. I will do a little bit of advertising for you on my next blog post which goes live on Monday, 19 November.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful DT creations... and thanks for the challenge (I love chalks!) Oh, please ignore the GDT after my entry #6 ... I auto-selected the wrong name!
    Pauline G

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking at all the projects and they are all awesome!

    ReplyDelete