Musical pockets


Hello Everyone,

Today I am sharing a fun music pocket that I designed for a swap on Your Paper Pantry.  There are so many fun elements to this project.  On the tag that I am showing here I have dusted it with one of my favorite powdered chalks - Stamp N Plus - "Ritzy".  Unfortunately my photo does not pick up the shimmer but it is beautiful! I have also used some of Martha's - Creating Is Fun lace in gold and cream.  Have you seen the beautiful selection that she has?  If not check out her shop here.


More details on this project on my blog here.

Remember you still have time to join in our current Anything Goes Challenge!
Any Image
Any Chalk

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Until next time....Keep on chalkin!

3 comments:

  1. wow... this is beautiful. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tameko, you are just amazing...love the tags...wish I were getting one...lol...great job, thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute tags, these are different then the ones I just saw on your blog! You have been busy!

    ReplyDelete