It's a BLOG HOP

Welcome to our first ever BLOG HOP!
Today the team will provide some great inspiration in hopes
that you will find time to create anything using chalk!
Our first challenge opens on June 1st and we are excited!

For today's blog hop we have just a few rules!
Please stop at each design teams blog and leave a comment.
Prizes will be picked from comments on each blog!
Please, if you are not already become a follower!
You MUST be a follower in order to win prizes!
The blog hop's winners will be announced on June1st with our first challenge!

This is the starting point of our blog hop! 
Be sure to come back and leave a final comment!

So here is a project from one of our talented girls!

Next stop is Jennifer


Here is the order of the hop!

This is a fun quick blog hop!
Hope you enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Your first hop! How exciting for you! Gorgeous card, I love lighthouses - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful hop ladies!! Lots of gorgeous inspiration and looking fwd to your first kick off challenge!!!

    katie - thank you SOOOO much for my snail mail!! I can't wait to use my little hummingbird!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful inspiration and each uses chalk so differently. I really enjoyed it and I am looking forward to trying to use my chalks more. Rlovew1976 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun blog hop, I like all the inspiration and the way everyone had a different way to use the chalks, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Katie. Love that ribbon detailing. Fabulous hop ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, serene card! Love the chalk coloring and the beautiful ribbon. Thank you for sharing. Good luck on your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thoroughly enjoyed your blog hop. What a great way to be introduced to the different ways that chalk can be used. When I went to Tammy's blog there was nothing showing. Must be a silly blogger day!! Thanks for the wonderful blog hop. I will check again on June first to see your first challenge. Good luck to all of you. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great hop ladies...well done...I loved them all...lol...no really what fun this team has become...a cute family of friends...good luck everyone...

    ReplyDelete