Happy To BEE Here...

Well HELLO there!  In attempt to simplify my life and relieve stress I am going to start doing more projects JUST FOR FUN!  This is one of them!

I used Close To My Heart Acrylic Stamps here!  I used Embossing Ink with stamps and brushed over it while wet with the darkest Powdered Chalk available over at Chalk-Ah-Lot.  I also used some shimmer of theirs around the pinkish edges.

Chalk N Stock is still giving away a prize for every 25 followers!  Be sure to follow us!
And post a comment  HERE

5 comments:

  1. Cute card Jennifer! Very cute sentiment with that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card...and most important love that you are happy, and doing more projects Just for fun...that's what it's all about...thanks for being a part of the team...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable! What stamp set is this? I'm a CTMH consultant and this is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card! I've been rather entranced with bee images lately. Must have something to do with spring. Katie is right, you need to keep it fun. Real life is tough enough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, and technique Jennifer! We are on the same page, I also want to do more creating just for FUN~!

    ReplyDelete